Friday, February 27, 2009

Chocolate Chip Blondies

This recipe definitely came off of the bag of Hershey's mini chocolate chips. I like it, though, because it has a nice carmely, brown sugar flavor and it doesn't use shortening or margarine. Also, I've used regular and mini chocolate chips, and the mini ones are definitely more fun in this recipe for some reason.

2 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 c (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
2 eggs
2 T milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 c chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into 13x9x2-inch pan (greased). Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan, cut into bars. Makes about 3 dozen bars.

Now that I've put up most of my favorite recipes, I think I'll call it quits for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment